image2 image2 image2 image3 image2 image2 image2 image2 image2 image2 image2

Testimonials

(Last updated 1 Jun 2017)









Joel Koo
BMW 420i

Sharing some of my favourite shots from last weekend's photoshoot with sgCarShoot. Highly recommended. As an avid photography enthusiast, I think they did an outstanding job for a 3 hour shoot. I am recommending them because I'm a super satisfied customer.


Egija Gailuma
PILOTlab.co (Commercial work)

These guys are amazing. The customer service & quality of the service is priceless. I would recommend these guys with no doubt. If you need a car shoot in Singapore, only them! Cheers from Europe!



Joe Nguyen
Tesla Model S P85

The guys at sgCarShoot took some stunning pictures of Tessie over the weekend. (Here are some highlights). Thanks, guys!


Charles Tan

Mitsubishi Evolution IX wagon
Love the way you capture my ride with my loved ones. Marvelous is the only word I can describe. Have tried others but still no 1 can give me the results as what you have given me before.Have let you shoot my 1st car the Colt Version R in the past and till date I'm still loving it. After which I changed my ride to Kia Koup which I forget to get you to shoot my ride, hence I dun have any memories or pics for the Triple X themed Koup. Hence this time round, I DiE DiE must have you to shoot my Dragon Evo. And indeed you did not disappoint me..


Patricia Lin
Mazda 3

Hey SgCarShooters!
Firstly, I want to thank you so much for making my surprise birthday plan for my boyfriend a huge success! It was memorable for the both of us and we thoroughly enjoyed the entire photoshoot session. It not only gave us great pictures of us together with the car but was also a major eye-opener for us to discover the techniques used in car photography. We are impressed by the professionalism and service of your team, especially so when we know the difficulties of capturing good photos at night. Well, just let our photos tell the thousand words when I can only put in a few here. :)
Finally, thanks for the hard work in choosing the perfect shoot location and taking such great shots of us!

Share this:

CONVERSATION